Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Top 5 SNL Weekend Update Thanksgiving Moments!

It is Thanksgiving and who does this holiday better than those at Saturday Night Live, well no one I tell you. In light of that I have put together the top five, in my opinion, greatest SNL Weekend Update Thanksgiving moments for you to watch. Let’s face it there is only so much football, food and family a person can take in one day right. However one thing we can never have too much of is laughter and trust me when I tell you these five videos from SNL will make you laugh out loud. I was originally going to do moments from all of SNL but I soon realized that the weekend updates are usually the best ones, which is why I have chosen them. Once you watch all these videos I am pretty sure that most of you will agree with me. 5. Weekend Update With Justin Timberlake – I want to point out I am not even a huge fans of his but this shiz is good. 4. Weekend Update With Guy Fieri
 – there are no words it is just pee in your pants good. 3. Weekend Update: Turkey Song – Adam Sandler as Bruce Springsteen [...]

articles internet
Magic and magicians
dossier de l'usager informatisé
Rights & Disputes
Joseph Turner

No comments: