Saturday, May 5, 2012

Justin Bieber Plays Dress Up

Justin Bieber posted a couple of photos this week to his official Instagram profile that were either snapped on the set of a photoshoot … or in the midst of a dress-up session. In any event, The Biebs is seen rockin’ a mechanical glove that looks a lot like it came from Iron Man‘s closet. [...]

Last night was a pretty quiet night for me. David and I got some things taken care of around the house and I was able to preview the next 3 new eps of Dexter so, yeah, it was a pretty sweet Monday night. Tomorrow I fly out to NYC for a few days so I need to get things prepped for the trip. I understand that I have to dig out my winter coats for the trip. Ugh. But for now, I have been enjoying my home, sweet, home.




It turns out that my newly expanded vinyl collection requires that I get more storage space so I spent my afternoon putting together my Expedit shelving unit from Ikea. Thankfully, it was an easy process this time. Once you put one of these things together, it gets pretty easy the next time. As for the new eps of Dexter, oh man, so good. You are NEVER going to guess who makes an appearance in an upcoming ep … my jaw damn near fell off my face! Dexter is so good this year, I am loving every second of it.


No plans for tonight … more prep for my trip. It’s rainy and gloomy here so, yeah, I guess LA wants to get me ready for NYC before I fly out tomorrow.




Vacances
articles internet
recette de cuisine simple
placement financier
caisse epargne

No comments: