Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dina Lohan Tell All Will Sell Out Lindsay Once Again

Dina Lohan is writing a tell all and once again selling out her daughter. Don’t ya think she has made enough money off of her offspring? Dina Lohan is known for being the model mom when it comes to child stars – the model of what not to do. The book is supposed to be a memoir but reportedly gets right down to the only thing she can actually talk about, Lindsay. “I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay’s way of daily living–and it tore me up inside.” Dina also addresses her decision to let Lindsay head to L.A. to follow her acting dreams: “How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime? How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress? So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone.” Listened to who? If it was such a good idea then why not travel with her? Look at other child stars – sure they have issues, but not like Lindsay. And a few of them [...]

Chester Arthur
Maison
Condoleezza Rice
organic food and health
Camille Pissarro

No comments: